Sunday, November 27, 2011

4-14


ahhhhh....my four year old and my fourteen year old.  a decade apart.  such a range.  such a connection.  so much happens between those years.  my youngest is busy.  however, my oldest is busy in a much more complex way. she has a lot going on.  she is absorbed in her current "world".  sometimes this is a.....(sigh....word choice dilemma)....challenge.  life is full and fun and demanding. lots of "new and different" all around her.  her little brother often does much to keep her grounded.  he doesn't know he's doing this for her.  nor does she.  but i see it.  he has a way of reminding her of the "constant" of family.  one of the perks of having lots of siblings, i guess....they have fun behind the lens of a camera.  i love that.  sometimes she'll surprise me and disappear with him for awhile, and i'm blessed in turn with these cute images caught on her purple camera.  i love them. 


 i love how she loves her little brother. i love how he loves her.....between these two characters~ our four other unique and equally exhausting precious rascals  kids.  i guess that makes these two my bookends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment